Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day!

I received 2 cards from SEPOMs today. Both cards had my name printed this way:
name error
Since when has my name changed from Marie to Mane!?!?! Figured out that must be during the previous Expo fair that when I wrote my name for them, I connected my r to i and they viewed it as n. Grr. Both cards had the error. Funny thing they put me under different reference number. Don't they have a system of matching records? Hmmm.

Oh yeah! Finally 39 in game. Another 1 more level before I get my mount. No work this weekend except for a make up class on Saturday so most of the time will be in game to get our mount.

There ain't much to blog about much today, except, Happy Teacher's Day to:

  • Gillian
  • Chris
  • Faith
  • Nafsiyah
  • Sultanah
  • Christal
  • Vivien
  • Belle
  • Sheela
  • Hamida aka Twinnie
  • All educators

No comments: