Monday, September 04, 2006

Tired!

Swam 30 laps non stop today. Quite an accomplishment for me. Especially since I was nursing an aching leg because of my driving lesson this morning and since this is my first lesson in like 4 months, I was kinda rusty and wasn't used to the clutch again. I can feel a pull in my leg muscle now as just now while swimming, when straightening my leg, I felt a "tuck". Ouch!

Anyway, driving today was good. That Lu taught me today. He still remembers me and laogong. I wasn't expecting him to. He gave me a lot of encouragement as usual and as always, I enjoy his lessons more than the other 3 instructors. Next 2 lessons will be on 11/9 and 13/9. Test on 14/9. All the best to myself... again.

Well known, Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin passed away while filming a documentary. He was stung by a stingray. Condolences to his family members.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_asiapacific/view/228451/1/.html

Look out for a major revamp of my blog soon!

No comments: