Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New look, new shoes

How's the new look for the blog? I find my top picture funny. Well, no choice, because I don't know how to change the position of the blog search portion, so I had to put this picture in to cover it up. In a way, I believe, I am smart. Hehe. Took my many hours searching for a nice blog skin, only to rip it apart, and add in my inputs. Laogong said I took the hard way out by editing the codes when I could have just done everything in dreamweaver! Sweat!! But nevermind, the good point of it is, I know a little more about coding again. So anyway, wah la, here's my new blog look. Still adjusting certain things here and there and may add in some you-tube vids and such. Stay tuned for more.

Big news big news! I went to Jurong East with Sultanah today, to buy shoes. Was supposed to go with Gillian and Chris too, but Gillian ended class early and didn't want to wait for us. So I thought Chris might feel weird going with me and Sultanah and so I told Chris, we'll go again next time, and that's how I ended up going with Sultanah. If I do go again, I doubt I will buy, rather just to accompany them. It was a major feat! I bought 5 pairs of shoes, totalling up to only $39.50. Can you bet that price? Let you see the shoes I bought.

Shoe 1: Green cover shoes, with string ribbon at the top. Costs $3.90


Shoe 2: Metallic purple, open toed. Costs $9.90


Shoe 3: Pinkish orange, covered toe shoe. Slightly pointed top. Little "pearls" at the tip. Costs $5.90
Bought 2 sizes bigger so that my toes won't hurt.


Shoe 4: White, wedge with backstrap. Costs $9.90


Shoe 5: Pale pink/purple wedge with backstrap. Flowery design on the side. Costs $9.90


Quite a bargain right? I love shoe 3 and 5. There were many other shoes really nice, but I had to stop myself, if not I will probably be buying 10 pairs instead of 5.

Today, my 800 word esay was rejected. Why? Due to my own blurness, and I saw the wrong question and did it. Luckily my tutor was nice and understanding enough to tell me that he will extend one more week for me. Phew! Also saw my SPC senior today, Josephine. She's also now in NIE, studying to be a teacher. Wow it was a pleasant surprise and we spent some time catching up in the bus.

8.30am lesson tomorrow and its a 4 hour lesson. Gotta get to bed now. Good night!

No comments: