Completion of blogskin design
I am proud to say that... I have finally designed finished my blog. Finished including all the add ons such as my youtube videos and my ticker timer. Adjusted the top portion here and there and I'm pleased with it! Took me a lot of work and have spent 3 evenings on it. I like the layout of this blog as it is very clean and straight cut. Simple and easy to look around and most of all, like what laogong says, "it is very you."
I don't have much to update today but just to announce the this blog design is completed. I will try to change the videos regularly for your viewing pleasure. Watch the 4th video on Japanese trying to speak English and those students are not supposed to laugh. But it is so hilarious, they laugh and get whacked hard, on the butt. You can try not to laugh, but it's gonna be an uphill task. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment