Monday, September 18, 2006

Ahhhh!

Damn it! I hate it. When is it every gonna go away? What am I talking about? My headache! Been having headache since DCS lesson today. After that went to have lunch in school with Gillian and Chris before going to Jurong Point to walk around with Sultanah.

Wanted to do manicure and pedicure. After much consideration, I decided to do it myself. Bought 2 new colours, a dark red and nude pink. The darker colour used for my toe nails while the pink is for my finger nails. I still had some stickers left from my previous manicure, so I used that first. This is the only week I can keep my finger nails long, because there is no piano lesson today. But when it reaches Sunday, I've gotta cut my nails short again. Sigh. I love long nails, and I must admit that my nails are very good to do nail art, but I can't do them. I wanted to put those crystal beads, but the cost price is just too much for me. Anyway, I love my nails now and like the colours too. I've decided to cut down on my trips to do manicure and pedicure to save up some money.

My brother is going for the SP leadership camp to Rendang Island and then cruise back. How fast time flies! I remember going for the cruise on Superstar Virgo just a few years back. How I enjoyed my time there with Lingling and Ifrah, my cabin mates and other friends. The formal wears we had to wear for dining and such. Kinda miss all of them and the jokes we used to crap.

Last but not least, thanks again to Gillian for that box of mooncake!

No comments: