Happy 3rd Anniversary Laogong!
It's the day! 3rd Anniversary with laogong and I want to tell laogong that I love him so much. It's definitely not been an easy 3 years, we've even through so many ups and downs. Without you, my computer will be in a hopeless state, I will not have so many free stationary and army t-shirts and no confidence in my driving. So you see, I need you. Haha. Sometimes I wonder how I can tolerate you, and likewise how you can tolerate me. Nevertheless, I love you so much and hope that there will be many many many countless years more to come.
Unfortunately as I have to work and go to church today, we are unable to celebrate this day today. However, we will do so tomorrow. We'll go to our usual hang out place, Bugis, collect our rings and then just loiter there the whole day. I'll make laogong buy a matching pair of handphone pouch. Muahahaha.
Update on my chalet. I'm so disappointed! So many people must have been trying to log into the system at midnight yesterday that the server was lagging and I couldn't log in. By the time I did, all the units were gone. And I thought I was the only smart creature to try booking at midnight. There are many more smart creatures around. Last try tonight to try booking on christmas eve. There are still some units left. If all else fails, I guess my plan for my birthday celebration will have to be scrapped. Hope it will be successful tonight. I hoping to be a little smarter today. Will station myself not too early, not too late.
Update on my parking. There's an improvement seen and indeed, Sultanah's method works. It's a straightforward method for simple minded creatures like me. Not that laogong's method isn't good. But I'm just too stupid for it. Drove home from church today and well, I guess I'm getting the hang on it. Dad wanted to lend me the car out tomorrow. Guess though he nags at how much more practice I need, I think he quite trusts my driving.
Looking forward to tomorrow. Am so looking forward to getting the rings. It's custom made!
No comments:
Post a Comment