Incosiderate Shatec Students
I have finally cleaned up my room. Cleared my study table and wardrobe. Unfortunately, I still cannot find the source of the ants. They are running everywhere! Urgh. With all those dust flying about while cleaning my room, I am now down with the flu.
I just started on DCS assignment. Test construction. It isn't easy to do. I don't have the Science Textbook and the assessment I bought doesn't cover questions that I need to set for my assignment. Damn. Stuck. Shall do tomorrow, maybe go to Westmall and get a Science Textbook. Just received an email from my tutor regarding DCE assignment, some pointers to note. Looks like I have to review my assignment and change it again. At least he did clarify certain things before we hand in.
Just watched Project Runway season 3 and it does look really good this season. Eccentric guys, high class woman and such. Pretty cool. Rumour has it that this season they will do a wide range of fashion. Am so looking foward to watching this season's Project Runway.
I saw something today that made me super angry. While buying lunch, there was this group of Shatec boys (not even fit to be called men) acting so childishly and inconsiderately. They bought drinks in glass bottles. Nothing wrong with that. But after finishing the drink, they threw the bottle in the air and let it drop onto the floor at the void deck. It's not just one bottle. I heared 3 shatters, so it is at least 3 bottles. Have they ever thought that there will be children playing in void decks and this bits and pieces of glass will injure them? They don't live in this area, they don't bother. Really felt like giving them a piece of my mind, but I didn't want to get into any trouble. It's no wonder that people do not have a good impression of Shatec. I've always closed an eye to their smoking, drinking and ah beng and ah lian-ness, and thought they just want to have some fun. They will mature. But this is too much. Maybe I should write in to Shatec. Would it help? Doubt so anyway. I think the principal can't even do much, dealing with such inconsiderate people.
No comments:
Post a Comment