Monday, September 25, 2006

Assignments!

Ok now I am panicing. I have decided to embark on my DRTA assignment. I finally decided on my story on Princess Smartypants by Babette Cole. Interesting story and I believe many kids will love it and so do I! After selecting the story, I don't know how to start. What is the format of the project. Instructions are not clear! Guess will just do it step-by-step and double check with Sultanah.

Hopefully, I will finish my DRTA assignment by tomorrow and then move on to do my Science Test construction. I just bought a Science assignment book from Popular just now, to do this assignment. I know Sultanah is almost done with this. Gheez, comparing with her, I have a lot more to do.

My aim is to finish the following projects/assignments by this Thursday.
1. DRTA
2. Science Test Construction
3. Innovation and Enterprise Written Response
4. DCM 200 Problem Solving (depending on Gillian)
5. DLK assignment

Wonder if I can. Seems a lot. Need to have full concentration and determination. Well, I am going to start full swing tomorrow and I know once I have my momentum, I will get things done. It doesn't even feel like it's my holiday week! Or as most NIE students will say "Holiday? What holiday?"

Managed to take a picture of my 29cm demin skirt. Sometimes I wonder, why do I buy such short skirts when I don't even have the legs to show and bums too big and feeling so insecure the whole day, for fear of revealing my undies. I want to wear such skirts, but does it really fit me?

DSC00036-1

No comments: