DLK200 is scary!
I received feedback that my top portion looks odd. I can't help it. I don't have photoshop to do some picture editing so that it looks good. I made that portion using Macromedia Freehand and paint. I'll probably change it once I get photoshop installed into my computer. Hope to create something nicer.
Went to causeway point today. The pasar malam there is cool. Had cheese toufu and cheese hotdog. Yum yum.. so cheesy. All thanks to the recommendation made by Gillian. I'm so craving for that now. I also have another craving now. Sakae sushi. Nearly went there for dinner but had to think twice as it is rather costly. I have to save a little this month so that I can spend more on 3rd anniversary celebration with laogong.
Went swimming this morning, after much determination to wake up. I nearly fell back asleep but I told myself, after the buffet yesterday, I had better exercise it off. And luckily I did, because I ate a lot today after dinner. Laogong says I've become more tanned. I hate using sunblock lotion, but a lot of people have been telling me to use. Do I really have to?
DLK200 is turning into a nightmare module. The tutor's good, the lesson is rather interesting, but the grading of assignments and test is scaring me and everyone else. There's like so much to remember and yet the concepts seems logical like what we have been doing everytime. Do you get the feeling when something that you've been doing all your life in a certain and seems so natural to you, and then someone tells you the concept behind it, and you start to pay attention to the details and you start feeling weird. It's that kinda feeling for me.
Bought a waist trimmer belt from Watsons just now. Knowing how lazy I am, I will use any easy way out to lose weight. Hope it works. I want to wear beautiful clothes. I've thought of wearing g-strings to eliminate VPL, but so far dare not wear one out because I am used to undergarments that can tuck in fats. I believe that for a person to be able to wear a g-string out, that person is a self-confident person. Well, I am in a way confident, but not of my looks. Off you go fats and way to go to a slimmer figure. Let's hope I am determined enough this time to lose off those excess inches.
It's saturday tomorrow and I've gotta work. Dreading it a little as I have to see that irritating student of mine tomorrow. Big attitude problem kid. Oh well, think of the money then.
No comments:
Post a Comment