Day at Bugis
Went out with laogong today. We collected our rings already. I love it! Unfortunately, I cannot deliver the pictures as promised because the photos taken were not nice! Well to those who know me, will get to see me wearing it.
Went to Siam Kitchen for buffet today at Bugis. Service sucks, food sucks, don't ever go back there again. I think the Siam Kitchen at Jurong Point is so much better. In the end, the price we paid, is equivalent to going Seoul Garden or other steamboat places which I prefer.
Went to have dessert after walking around a little more after dinner. Went to Ice Monster for milk ice. I had super fresh mangos with mango sherbet and shaved milk ice and laogong have strawberry with strawberry sherbet with milk ice. Stupid waiter told us to sit outside, because I think he cleaned inside already and didn't want to clean again. What service! But luckily the dessert was good. Two thumbs up for that. Of course, you also have to be willing to pay the price of about $5 for a bowl. But with the amount of fresh fruits, I think it is worth the money. Next time will not go nearing their closing time. Service sucks then.
Took pictures with laogong today at Pretty in Tokyo. Those machines were you can design and play around. This machine we took had movable stage and a fan. It was cute, but we didn't really know how to pose, and choose only the best 4 pictures. Here it is. Some nice, some not. It was fun.
Bought a shirt and a skirt today. The skirt is denim skirt and it is super duper short. Let me measure the length of the skirt. Oh gosh! It is only 29 cm. Wonder if I really dare to wear it out. Will definitely "zhao geng".
Update on my chalet. I still cannot get aloha loyang chalet. So sad. So I decided to try my luck at aloha changi. Managed to get Chalet I from the 24th to the 27th December. My parents went down to check the place today and they say that it is quite ok. Will be designing invitation cards when the date draws nearer. SP Choir pals, NIE pals, Poly classmates and other friends, please please please keep 24th december free at least. If you wanna stay too, just let me know. Shouldn't be a problem. Am so looking forward to my birthday! We're gonna BBQ. Yeah!
Oh yeah and I forgot to update something and so I am editting this post. Laogong gave me a big surprise yesterday. At about 10pm, he came my house and I didn't know it. He entered my room and I still didn't know it was him until a few seconds later. He made tiramisu for me.. and my family. But I know it is for me. HE MADE IT HIMSELF!! I can't believe it. Well, it tasted great (except it was a little too sweet)! Nevertheless, it is the thought, effort and sincerity that counts. I love you laogong! It was a wonderful surprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment