Shameless woman!
Wow! How shameless can someone be? To know who I am talking about, read my previous post.
What I saw today is totally unbelieveable! She sits on my brother's lap when I enter the room and doesn't even bother to get up. And, there is a chair next to my brother's chair. Then I turned around, and I saw her bra on the bed. It's like on display for everyone to see and she makes no attempt to keep it. Well, it also probably means that 99% she isn't wearing it. They took an afternoon nap, despite waking up at noon. I guess you know where she's sleeping. Right next to my brother, on his bed. Come on, I know couple can be initimate, but for goodness sake, there is someone around. Even after coming to 3 years with laogong, I do not behave like that at all. I'm still waiting for the day they break up. Haha, I know I'm evil, but... I hate her!
Anyway, I feel so refreshed today. Swam 22 laps non-stop before I decided to call it a day as it started to rain. I have definitely lost my stamina but while swimming I kept telling myself I can do it. Feels good, maybe I shall go down to swim tomorrow morning before going for lessons in the afternoon. I think it will keep me awake, refreshed and roaring to go!
Was reading the forum and I was wondering... Why are kids so hard to control these days?
No comments:
Post a Comment