Tuesday, September 26, 2006

DRTA done!

I have finally completed my DRTA assignment. I am halfway through my DLK assignment. The side effects? A sore bum for sitting down too long and a bloated stomach. Weird huh? Let you in on a weird habit of mine. When I think a lot, I drink a lot of water. That's why whenever I am in the exam hall, I will always have a water bottle with me. Unless my bladder is exploding or I have no time to drink, I will finish the whole bottle of water by the time the paper ends.

I think I shall put on hold my assignments for tomorrow. I am planning to do a major cleaning to my room. So many ants, wonder why. Once I am done with that, I will go back to do my assignments again. Will only sleep after I finish my DLK tonight. Hopefully. It's a dread doing it.

Signing off.

No comments: