Feeling down
First and foremost, DCM 200 test is over! First to strike out from my list. Yes yes yes! I've also finished both my reflection responses for my DED 200 to be handed in tomorrow and will also be striked off the list, if he accepts it and does not ask me to redo. And so... the race to datelines and test dates have begun!
Ok, I'm feeling down again. It's the freaking driving test. Another person I know, just passed his driving and he started later than me and I hate losing out! The big question is, will I pass this time round? From 2 failed attempts, I've learnt not to raise my hopes too high again, if not the drop is painful. I'm known to be a confident person, but I think it don't show that anymore. Keep telling myself to think positive and such, but it is so hard. Sometimes I feel like I am like air trapped in a botle. Someone comes along and tries to squeeze the bottle and I am compressed. Squeezed harder and I may just explode. Argh! I need to blast loud music, but it is 11.21pm now as I am typing this. How to?
Just signed 2 insurance policies with NTUC income. It looks attractive and gives good prospects, with my principal sum assured. However, due to my medical condition, my worry now is whether they will raise my premium fee. I guess that is what is weighing on my mind too.
Today I have to complain about someone, gillian and I nicknamed mozzie. Why mozzie you may ask. Well that's because mozzie is mosquito and mosquitoes are irritating and that person is downright irritating. My group members were all so irritated with him. We were given a piece of groupwork homework, of planning a lesson, last week to be presented this week, ie, today. However, we finished doing it on the day itself.
1. Mozzie did the whole thing for the group of soft copy and didn't let any of us know. (We were thinking, if you volunteer, at least let the group know so that no one will do extra work, but luckily no one typed it out.)
2. Mozzie came into class and told us to present his work. (Right! How do we know what he typed and he didn't even print a hard copy for us to refer to. He presented ultimately.)
3. Mozzie had to tell the whole class and lecturer, he conducted the lesson on his students. (Quite a show off to show the lecturer how enthusiastic he is and making the group look bad, as if he is the only one doing the work. Is there a need to announce to everyone? Can't he just conference with tutor at his own time?)
4. The answers we discussed last week, were not used at all by him, making us waste all our time and effort. (Is it group work or individual work huh?)
Everyone in my group was so irritated with him today. He has been irritating me these few weeks especially. Stopping me halfway when I am talking to my friends just to ask, "any homework?" and move on to tell me about his wonderful ideas, which doesn't concern me, or calling me to sign attendance by using the attendance file to poke my arm. Grr! I gotta do the mozzie wipe out. What preventive measures should I take?
No comments:
Post a Comment