And the verdict this time is...
I passed!!!!! I am as happy as an ant! Hmm where does that simile come from? I don't know. Who cares as long as I pass. But it didn't come easy. Let me tell you my ordeal.
I got the same tester AGAIN. 3 tests, 3 routes, 1 tester. What's the probability? As what my tester calls it, fate. Although I don't want to have much fate with him. Anyway, he remembers me and as usual as he is, tries to be friendly.
I would say out of the 3 attempts I had, this test is the best and most smooth. I was quite confident I could pass. After the test, in the briefing room, he scolded me for lots of things. And it felt like deja vu! I thought I was going to fail again. After all the scolding, he gave me 14 demerit points and a pass. Haha, I was so happy and shocked. Thanked him immediately.
Got my QDL now and my p-plate. 10.15am seems like a good slot for test. 14 testees, out of which 10 passed! Even the BBDC instructors were surprised to see so many passes during this timeslot. So people going for their driving test, get the 10.15am slot!
Went out with laogong to celebrate. Went to kbox and I sang from 2-6.30pm. Went to causeway point with laogong and both his sisters to sakae sushi for dinner buffet. I am so full now. Laogong had to tell the waiter I am a water bucket (shui tong) and the waiter really kept coming to refill my cup of water. Made me so embarrassed.
It's been a great day. My parents are really happy that I finally pass and dad is really keen in me taking over. Wonder if he meant it as a joke when he said, "Girl, I am going China next month. Drive me to the airport and drive the car back. You can take the car while I am in China." My mum was stunned and said no to that idea. But after a while, she kinda relented and told me not to be over confident and drive safely.
I would like to thank everyone for all the encouragement through your SMSes and msn messages. And most importantly laogong, for taking off to go down to BBDC to support me, so early in the morning and celebrating the day with me. I love you laogong!
No comments:
Post a Comment