Sunday, September 17, 2006

New mobile phone!

I'm in a rather good mood today. Here's why.

1. As in yesterday's post, all my piano students pass their exams. I am proud of them(except for one girl) and I can see that they are all very grateful and thankful. I will definitely push them to achieve more.

2. I managed to drive today, although I still can't park. I think laogong wants to give up on me already after teaching me for an hour. Nevertheless, I drove my brother to church today, in the heavy rain. I finally saw the danger of my habitual wide turning. Must improve on that, if not will get into accident! Still, I am happy that I am safe and sound. I need more experience definitely!

3. My handphone gave me lots of problem this afternoon and other days. So, I decided to get a new handphone today. Settled on Sony Ericsson k610i. Red colour, exclusive only to Singtel. I love the phone although the navigation is driving me a little nuts, because I've been a Nokia user far too long already. But I am getting the hang on it. I can finally take pictures and upload to my computer. Traded in my Nokia 7260 for $100, at Singtel, a deal better than I expected. Bought this for about $358, after trade in and a 10% Singtel credit card discount. But, in the end, I still don't need to fork out any money, because mum says she will claim for the $600 her company gives their staff for some benefits. Basically, to me, this is free! Here's a picture of how my phone looks like. Nice right? I think the red colour is so cool! Laogong and I are now using the same phone too. Yeah! Haha.

sony-ericsson-k610i-1

4. Coming week is going to be a very good week, I think. At least no project datelines for the next week, and Tuesday's lesson is from 2.30pm to 4.30pm only and Wednesday from 10.30am to 12.30pm. Friday's lesson is sort of optional. It's going to be a short week. Coming Saturday is the 3rd anniversary with laogong too! We'll be going to get couple rings. Specially customized. Am so looking forward to it. I haven't planned where to go, what to do yet. Anyone has any suggestions?

So yeah, here's why I am feeling a little cheerful today. Too bad, I didn't strike toto or 4D. Well, as long as things are going well, don't ask for too much.

No comments: