Announcing the Arrival...
Oh yeah! It's here it's here, it's finally here! My Photocard Driving Licence if finally here. Although I think my photo in my licence kinda sucks, but who cares? It's here! I saw the postman just now just as I was walking to my house from the lift. Mum just signed the acknowledgement form. Tore off the envelope quickly to look at my hard-earned licence. Oh yeah baby!
Was a little pissed off this morning during my DCM class. The question that I spent many hours typing and drawing it out on word is rejected, because the question is too straightforward. I was really really upset. How much time and energy did I spend just to rush it out. Couldn't be bothered to pay attention during the rest of the lesson already and just kept thinking of a new question for her approval. Finally, I got the question and approved, but my project partner doesn't seem to enthusiastic on it. Shrugs, what should I do?
Latest update on the chalet booking. The time is drawing near for me to book. And the units are taking up fast. Units that I am eyeing at are already taken and so now I have to consider the remaining units. Can only book tomorrow night. I hope no one beats me to it. It is confirmed already that I will be booking the chalet from 23rd December (check-in) to 27th December (check-out). My parents want my celebration at chalet so as to ease up the housework and both of them are going to sponsor for the chalet and food. Wow. I guess, this must be the best birthday present ever!
Sultanah taught me how to park just now, on paper. I shall attempt to try it tomorrow, if dad is willing to drive out for dinner, which I doubt he will. So, maybe I will only get to try her method on Saturday. Her method seems easy and reasonable and not too difficult. Hope it works. Because once I can park, when dad goes to China next month, I know he will feel better entrusting the car to me, and I can drive to school.
Let me ask you guys a question. Supposing you have a friend. You see that friend in a bad mood and you went to talk to that friend, hoping to cheer that friend up, or at least see the truth of things. And that friend scolds you back "Shut the F*** up". Would you be angry and ignore that friend, just like I did? I've even swore to ignore that person forever. Don't think I am overdoing things right? People like these are not even worth to be considered a friend in my opinion. I've not considered forgiving that person. It happened quite long ago already. And I am still sorely pissed with that person.
Dreading Friday's class too. DLK 200. Just finished my metacognition assignment for conferencing, but I think it is a total piece of crap. Why? I do for the sake of doing and it isn't graded. Just did it to have something to conference with her about, if I do decide to conference with her again. How many more dreaded fridays will I have? Seems like a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment