Saturday, September 16, 2006

First taste of driving

Had my first taste of driving without the L plate. I got scolded so much by my dad and mum. Dad was rather encouraging, mum's scolding was rather demoralizing. And I still can't figure out how to park. It took me a long time today. Drove from commonwealth to home today. It was generally ok, in my opinion. Now my mum says when I was turning halfway, light turned red, and there was red light camera. I hope nothing is wrong. Now I know how it feels like, being so worried. Sigh, am I really cut out for driving? Feeling a bit demoralized now. Maybe I should keep my hands off the car. Hmm.

Anyway, I think I am becoming like an auntie. Even my mum said so this morning. Well you see, I am currently hooked onto this song, qian li zhi wai, by jay chou and fei yu qing. And the only reason why I am hooked onto this song is because I like the way fei yu qing sounds! I think I am going to be his fan too, amongst all the aunties. Then my dad said that that day in NTUC, I was like those auntie, pushing my way through, with my big basket of groceries, just to select the nicest peaches, grapes and strawberries. Oh dear! Maybe I am being like an auntie.

Good news! All my piano students pass their exams. Which means, they get to move on to a higher grade and I get more pay. Yippie! At least I can relax now.

Current songs that I am hooked onto now.
1. Fei Yu Qing & Jay Chou - 千里之外
2. 183 Club - 甜蜜约定
3. Fan Yi Chen - Love Story
4. Li Shen Jie - 关于你的歌
5. ShinHwa - Once in a Lifetime
6. F.I.R - Get High

No comments: