Sunday, September 03, 2006

Comex

Comex 2006, Expo Halls 4-6. Mega big event and it caused a major traffic jam. Guess how long we took to finally get a carpark and to get through the jam? About 1 hour, and we were lucky. The road to turn into the carpark was initially closed, but when we stopped there, the security guards removed the barrier and we could turn in. A while later, the barrier was put back. Why must they put the barrier there, I wonder. There are so many carparks still available. Why must they make cars go through a big U-turn just to go in. Totally uncalled for. I was awed by the number of people there. Just outside, it was crowded enough. Burger king and Orange Julius was overflowing with people. Vending machines and 7-eleven ran out of drinks! Can you believe it? In the exhibition hall was worse. Totally spoilt my mood. So many people. It used to be held at Suntec and I thought it was bad. Well, now is slightly better, spread over 3 halls, but still too many people for my liking.

Have started planning for my 21st birthday! We have decided to book the aloha loyang chalet from 23/12/2006 till 26/12/2006 (ie: check out on the 27/12/2006). Dad says that he is going to sponsor me $1k. Yippie! Chalet costs $200 a night. We will have BBQ and probably catering. Well, good also in that way, no housework to be done and will be easier on my parents. One night will be for my friends. One night for relatives. I will pull laogong to stay. Take it as his ORD celebration too. Another 3 more months for him to ORD. So friends out there, keep a lookout for my invitation on the 24th December ok? Give me face and come for my party!

Anyway, we went to Changi Village today for dinner and I ended up eating mutton soup. Disappointing right? I've been bugging laogong to bring me there to eat nasi lemak and I end up eating mutton soup! Too bad the hawker centre was so crowded and stuffy and the nasi lemak queue was awfully long. Maybe next time.

Jurong East Central is having a shoe sale, as cheap as $5.90! Heels and covered shoes all have. They will have the sale till 17th September but I guess I will go this week before all those nice shoes are taken. I wanted to buy yesterday, but I didn't have time and a little tight on my wallet. Tuesday, when my pay comes in, I'll put some aside for my shoes.

My driving test is on the 14th September. Third attempt and I really hope that I will pass. I believe that my skills really aren't that bad. Sigh. I have to pass because I told myself that only if I do, then I will buy myself a new handphone. Probably Sony Ericsson's K610i. The same model as laogong's phone, but the red colour version. Phone price is about $430. Pricey and definitely the most that I've ever spent on a phone but if I pass, it will be my reward to myself. Must budget myself this month if not I'll go broke again soon.

Think I am going to fall sick soon. Came down with runny nose last night and had to take a flu tablet before I slept. Today my throat's a little painful, but not amounting to sore throat. Whenever I have this feeling, I know I'm going to fall sick. Better build up my body resistance. Thinking of going swimming tomorrow. Been eating too much the last few days. I want that nice figure and then I can wear tubes and spaghetti strips out. Think I should also do 50 sit ups a day to reduce my tummy.

Finally, my WoW character finally has a mount! Played till nearly 3am this morning just to get it. I am finally enjoying another stage of my life in WoW. Haha.

No comments: