Saturday, May 06, 2006

Forgive me

Forgive me for 2 things.

1. For not updating my blog yesterday, because I was too busy watching Da Chang Jin and I am happy to say that, I have finally finished watching it.
2. For those to who read my blog and have my msn and you messaged me, sorry for not replying the last few days as I was watching my DVD on full screen mode.

Da Chang Jin is a really addictive show. You will just want to keep watching and wanting to know how things will turn out. I joked saying that watching Da Chang Jin will shorten my lifespan by 10 years because my heart beats really fast when unexpected events happen, which is almost throughout the show. However, I really really love the ending. Yes, a happy and lovely ending, like most dramas. But somehow, the romance in this show really touches my heart. Don't know how many pieces of tissue paper I used to dry my tears. These few nights before I sleep, I kept thinking of the romance that happened. It is really really so touching. Those who watched finished the show will know.

Dreams. I do have many, especially about those diabetic (overdose of sugar) romance. A strong hunky guy will sweep me off my feet. Roses. Bungalows. Fireplace. Candlelights. Stary moonlit night. You get the picture. Well, I am not complaining a single bit. Yes, although laogong is a far cry from what I dream of those "perfect" romances, but I must repeat, all these are just dreams. Dreams that I believe I am entitled to keep. But the world is the reality. I need someone I can depend on. Someone who will always be there for me. There is no such thing as a perfect romance. Just look at me, who am I to complain? I should be pleased with what I have. Anyway, laogong I know you will be reading this, so, to clear it up, it's not that you are no good or can't give me what I know? These are just my dreams, in my own sweet little world, that I have built up since young. You know I can't do without you, and we have come so far already. Hope you won't be upset about this.

Today is also polling day. General elections. Don't mind me saying, but I really hate politics. Because of politics, it can break a country. Because of politics it can break friendships. Because of politics, it can break a family. Because of politics it can cause war. Just look at the story of Da Chang Jin. Why do all these happen? Your guess is as good as mine. Look at this GE. Look at the incident of Gomez. Fine, he made a mistake, and now is a big hoo-ha. Can't they just forgive and forget? Sue here, sue there. It's in the headlines almost everyday. They aren't tired of it, I am. Shan't say more. Risky. Don't want to get myself in deep shit.

Since I've finished watching my show, I guess I should be pretty free the next few days. But, I have no money! I want my pay! Burnt my finger just now with the hot pot as I was removing the cover to the pot of soup. I thought since they had dinner like 1 hour ago, the cover would have cooled down too. And so, I just lifted the cover and burnt my finger. Applied the burn gel already but it is still painful. Yes, I know I am gonna get nagged by laogong again. Prepared for it already. Am talking to my seconday school friend, Lydia now. Been some time since we last chatted. So till tomorrow's entry, see ya and good night!

1 comment:

Gillian said...

You argh... ... make me wanna watch it too... ... But I can only catch it on a daily basis... so sad. But so long as it has a good ending. Please fill me in with regards to the climax can???