Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am a VIP

I am a VIP.... of PartyWorld. Yeah! Congratulate me. Ok, forget it, I bet all of you must be going (-.-") now. But well, it is worth celebrating. What does getting VIP card for PartyWorld mean to me? I means I will blacklist kbox now and go to PartyWorld. Kbox doesn't deserve me going at all after how they spoilt my birthday. Went with laogong and his elder sister this morning. We sang so many songs and I learnt so many songs! Had fun, but as it was early, our voice all not warmed up, we screech. Walked around Causeway Point and Civic Centre a little while, went to the pasam malam nearby and finally got my handphone cover changed before heading home. Oh ya, my VIP card apparently is the later design. I quite like it.

Partyworld

Show you another picture below.
IMG_0316

Ok, I am not here to gross you out. But that's my foot, left one to be exact. Observe that red scratch across. Here's what happened and I am very pissed about it. After service ended, I was moving out from my seat and as usual, I genuflected after leaving. When I got up, the lady in the seat in front of me also came out. Stepped and slides across my foot. She was in heels. At that point the pain was so over powering that I had to fight back my tears. Just continued to walk on because I know my parents will surely scold me. True enough, after we were in the car, when my dad and brother went to the toilet, my mum scolded me. She said that I was careless and I don't observe what's happening around me. I showed her the "wound" and she said nothing. Just told me to go home and wash it. When we came home after having dinner, I showed my dad. He scolded me too. I was so pissed! Come on, here I am injured, instead of getting concern I get crap?

The question now is, was I really careless? My opinion, NO. That lady was talking to her friend and of course I wouldn't expect her to exit from her seat yet. How was I to know she would suddenly turn around and step out. If you blame me for not looking, then what about her? All she said was oops, sorry. She didn't know how bad it hurts. Just showered not too long ago and I had to bear with the pain when water touched it. Used alcohol swaps to disinfect the wound already.

I am always getting scolded for being careless. It's not as if I want to. It just happens. Who likes getting injured all the time? Sigh. From young, any injury on me is treated with scoldings on why so careless, rather than concern. Grrr.

Anyway we ended up going Church of the Holy Cross today as my brother is meeting us there. Ok, so I mentioned yesterday that his girlfriend was going. Well, last minute change of plans or whatever, she didn't go. I had to give up going out with laogong today just so as to suit to their schedule only for them to change. I believe that they think everyone has to serve them. Irritating. If not for Mother's day being today, I would have made noise. My dad and I had originally planned a lunch for my mum, but because of my brother, we had to cancel the whole thing.

On a brighter note, tomorrow will be going to Dragon Gate Restaurant to celebrate Chris' Birthday. Here's the bracelet I made for her. Nice?
bracelet

2 comments:

Gillian said...

Haha... better get the hook on. You blur blur ah. Enjoyed my Tim Sum today. Remind me to pay up the next time I see you. Keke.

Marie Yap said...

shhhhh >.< dun announce to the whole world i'm blur