Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Shopping Spree! GSS!

I am so tired today. Physically. But I had a good workout today. Lots of walking. We went shopping!

Mum took half day leave today and I met her at Buona Vista and we went to Plaza Singapura first. Both of us were famished. At first mum said to go pastamania. But pastamania was so packed so we walked on and see what else PS had to offer. Finally, we decided on Ajisen Ramen. Mum ordered the teriyaki ramen and I had black pepper beef ramen. It was fantastic. We were so full and start to work it off.

PS didn't really have much shops for shopping. Ended I bought 2 tops, same design different colour from U2 for $39. One pink, one blue. Mum was supposed to take one, but she said she didn't like the shirt on her, so she told me to take two. After that we walked a little, then went to carrefour because mum is currently nuts about nuts. She wanted to buy nuts, so we walked there to see what was available.

After PS, mum said wanted to go Wisma Atria. Wisma is a much better place for shopping, although certain shops after discount, was still quite expensive. Mum bought quite a few clothes from there. At about 6pm when we thought we were done, we stepped into Iora, the sister shop of BEGA. We bought a lot of clothes there. 2 of us squeezed into 1 changing room to try our clothes. More efficient. I got another 2 more tops there. I guess my working clothes are more or less settled already, but then again, there's no limit to clothes. Haha. Mum paid for everything today.

Reached home quite late, approximately 9pm, just in time to catch my tv show. I was so hungry, I finished my dinner in a very short time. My poor dad and brother had to wait till we came home to eat because we were buying dinner. Hehe.

With pure determination today, I didn't get any skirt. Yeah! And no shoes. Haha. But overall, today was great. Talked to mum a lot, or rather mum talked to me a lot, about her work and stuff. Now I realized my mum is quite a water tank, similar to me. She was the one calling out for a drink more than me. Like mother, like daughter. Haha.

Great Singapore Sale rocks! I will not stop here. Muahahaha!

Going to relax now. WoW is down for mainteance.

No comments: