Pissed
Below is a list of things why I am pissed today.
1. Mum came home from work and scolded me and said I am slacking too much and not helping around the house. Excuse me, I washed all their morning dishes, moped the floor and such when they are not around. To them, only seeing is believing.
2. Dad called my mobile phone when I was at home. Don't know for what reason. Asking me to go downstairs to help him carry things up. Nevermind my brother was at home and he had to ask me. I reached down a few minutes later and he scolded me for being late. Fine. My effort not being appreciated.
3. Why do they treat my brother like a spoilt brat? Knowing that he is at home, why always ask me to carry those superly heavy stuff up?
Sometimes I wonder, why bother? Why bother to help them do things and only get scolded in return? Why bother to work so hard in my music and studies and then only for them to boast to others? Why?
What's the point of blogging? I realized in blogging it is very restrained. You only mention the good things and not bad of people around you. Comments and opinions have to be sieved carefully before posting. Worried that friends will turn against you. Worried that the government will come after you. Worried that you will lose your job. Then why blog? I don't know. I'm just following the trend.
No comments:
Post a Comment