Back to gaming?
Should I go back to playing game? I am currently learning the concept of the game World of Warcraft. Quite complicated and I don't know how long I will really play this game? Am only learning it now just to pass my time. Once school starts, I doubt I have any time to play. Seems interesting. Maybe if I play this game, I can spend more time with laogong and we can talk about it too. Won't feel so left out.
Went down to BBDC today to top up my driving account. Booked my next driving test. 14th September, thursday, test time 10.15am. Hope this is a better slot. Until today, I still can't believe my luck on getting the same tester. But I woke up this morning, feel really bad and kept blaming myself for hitting the kerb. Felt so awful, I cried for a while. Told myself to forget it, since its over and go bathe, freshen up and start my day.
Ok, back to listening to laogong's lecture on playing WoW.
No comments:
Post a Comment