Friday, May 26, 2006

Gaming: WoW

Wow, it's been a long time since I sat in front of my computer and played a MMORPG. I guess the last time was when I was playing FWO hardcore, approximately 1 year ago. Now playing World of Warcraft, WoW. Surprisingly it is rather good, except that the graphics or animations sometimes make me feel a little giddy. Am only level 8 now with my little imp pet, Rapnum. Profession of herbalism and alchemy. So basically, I pick flowers and herbs and make medicines. Fun! Laogong came over just now for a while and taught me more about the game. At least now I guess he won't feel so bored. At least there's someone accompanying him to play this game.

My parents just came home from shopping. The Great Singapore Sale. Will go shopping this weekend with laogong I guess. Am so excited about GSS. Shopping anyone?

No comments: