Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yummy Yum Yum

I am so full and contented. Burp. Just finished my dinner. We had dempsey road Masala Chicken and mutton curry. Uncle Samy's Curry. Definitely not for those who can't take spicy food. It's much better than KFC. Eat with your fingers and lick the curry of them later.

This chicken has special memories for me. I remembered for my 'O' Levels Oral Exam, I had the topic on food. They asked me what my favourite food was and I talked about this place with the masala chicken. Coincidentally, one of my oral invigilators is an Indian. He was very keen to know the type of food they serve and such and I remember before I end my oral exam, he asked me where the restaurant was. Haha, I walked off the exam hall laughing really hard while seeing the rest of my friends freaking out while waiting for their turn or those who already finished their exam being freaked out.

The Great Singapore Sale is really turning me on. Yeah, I think its greater than sex. The accomplishment of buying things worth the money. The victory of squeezing through the crowd. The joy of spending money on worth items. Oh yeah baby, bring it on! Think I will be going shopping with mum coming tuesday, depending if she is taking half day leave. I declare that I will fully enjoy the GSS starting from tomorrow, at Bugis. Got to budget myself a little though. With this GSS, I will look out for more shoes and tops and bags. Feel like getting a cap, for a more relaxed and maybe sporty look.

Okie, going to play WoW already.

No comments: