Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lazing Around

Guess what I have been doing the whole day.

--Slacking

Which method of slacking?

--Watching TV

How long?

--Morning 10am to 12noon, 1pm to 10pm.

Why?

--Restless. It's that time of the month again. Started yesterday, which means, today is a torture for me. You know why.

Noticed the 1 hour gap when I was not watching TV? Was at Westmall. Ran out of very thick absorbing tissue (hehe, you know what it is) so had to go buy more. And went to the library to borrow books again. I bet I will be going to the library again, soon, at the rate I am slacking at home, just watching tv or reading. Stomach cramps happen so often. This is the worse I've experienced ever since the first time it came. Wonder why.

Was watching 让爱自由 and it is finally the last episode next week. Hope Qianshan ends up with Qi (Roy Chiu). Haha, sorry, personal hatred against Pierre Png. No matter what show he acts I don't like him. Was watching the new show too on channel 8, women of times, starring Fann Wong, Edmund Chen, Huang Wen Yong, Aileen, etc. Pretty cool. Lots of good actors in this show, worth watching.

I was wondering this yesterday. What would happen if I used century egg instead of chicken egg to make my egg mayonaise sandwich. Any volunteer to be my guinea pig?

No comments: