Thursday, May 18, 2006

New Look

How's my new look for the blog? Looks simple? Girl? Feminine? Spent quite some times to sure through blogskins to find something I think I like. Somehow, this isn't what I really like yet. Shall continue to look around. Removed the videos and games. You can drop me comments in my tagboard or here. Looking for feedback so that I can beautify my blog more.

Went for my driving today. Was super tired and blur. But it was fun. Today, my favourite instructor took me. He's funny. Talked to me about his ex stead and cracked a lot of silly jokes. At least my 100 minutes was fun. He kept encouraging me saying that I will definitely pass this time and he will bet on it. Mistakes that I told him tester brought out, he corrected for me and said I am ready. Hmm. I don't know. Though he was very encouraging, I still don't dare to hope too much, in case I fail again, disappointment is greater. But I really do hope to pass. I want to.

I am so close to dozing off now. Took a flu tablet just now and it is taking its effect on me already. Been having runny nose the whole day. Yucks. Got another revision lesson tomorrow at 9.50am too. Looks lke if I don't go to bed soon, I'll be tired and blur for the lesson tomorrow.

Shall continue to explore how to beautify my blog. This skin is so not me. Too black. I'm a pink person. Haha. Good night!

No comments: