Monday, May 01, 2006

Labour Day!

1st May. Labour Day. What's the meaning of it? Does it mean women who are pregnant goes into labour? Is it a day to do labourous work? Or is it just a rest day from too much labour? I think, I've gone through of all that today. Well, not literally, I go into labour from being pregnant. I am not pregnant. But stomach isn't feeling good today. Labourous work. Sort of. Helping out to prepare lunch today. Washing. Not very hard manual labour, but hey, I helped! Hehe. And well, I slacked too. I think I am blabbering.

Finished making the 2 bracelets today, each with slightly variating design. Finger's aching and eyes turning a little watery. But the satisfaction is there, because I know it isn't easy and mum agreed. Improved my timing. Instead of doing one bracelet for 3 hours now, I take approximately 1 hour.

Tried doing dreamweaver to design again. There are still some loopholes here and there for me to figure out, like how to transfer all the data over. At least some parts are working now. Bit by bit. I believe I can do it. Determination!

Am going to stay home for the next 2 weeks, with no shopping. Left with only a 2 digit figure in my current bank account. Lunch for the next 2 weeks will be on instant noodles, canned food, leftover food, vegetables (if i go down to the market in the morning). Well, at least it is healthier, since I am cooking for myself. Can guage the amount of oil and fats and what not.

Ok, so I mentioned Gillian is supposed to come over today. Well she didn't. Not long after I updated my blog, she smsed to say she can't make it. So that's why I spent the day, slacking, rotting, watching da chang jin and so on.

Friends. Many kinds. Sometimes I wonder. Who's for real? Ok I admit that I don't have any primary school friends that I still keep in contact, well except for 1 whom I sometimes bump to in NTU. That's because I always wanted to be teacher's pet. Haha. Those were the days. Secondary school and polytechnic days, still have a handful that I am in contact with. Sad to say, I wonder whether some people in these group are my real friends. It is sad really. I remember I used to give up a lot, especially financially. Up till today, somehow I feel that the only reason I am still X's friend is because of money. I've smarten up and will no longer pay for that friend anymore, after all X is now earning money. But of cos, I have a couple of close buddies still. They know who they are. =)

Ok, I shall end here today to rot. Wonder how to spend the time till laogong calls. Sayonara.

No comments: