Theme Hospital
I believe that many should have heard of the game Theme Hospital. Yup, you got it right. It is that old school game. Guess what. I am now playing that game again. Just to pass my time. Cure patients. Do research. Earn money. Or kill patients. Up to you. Haha.
Sudden craving for chocolate today. Bought a box of DARS bitter chocolate just now before going to work. I love bitter chocolate. Milk chocolate on the other hand is a little too sweet and heaty for me. Though my mum says that bitter chocolate is worse.
Spent money again. Bought some lingerie from E2 as they were having sale. I like those that I bought because it is definitely sexy, although I am gonna wear it inside and no one can see. Haha, but well, it is that feeling. Got one pink and one black. $6.90 for one only! Definitely gives you the support, no regrets. Haha. Ok, maybe I should have kept it to myself. One thing I still cannot accept is wearing g-strings, though it would be better to wear especially when I wear those very short skirts and it shows my unsightly VPL. Maybe when I lose weight, then I'll consider again. Right now, the thought of the "line" sticking into my butt isn't my cup of tea. Enough about that.
Gotta go to school tomorrow to meet my NIE supervisor at 10am. Evening going for dinner for laogong's mum's birthday celebration. Do not know the place yet. Will probably wear one of my new skirts as laogong loves it a lot. He says I look slimer in that skirt. Hehe. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment