Shocker
I am in a total state of shock. American Idol 5. Chris Daughtry was eliminated today. Not only I am shocked. Even the 3 judges were shocked. Sigh. The 2 people I support already knocked out, watching American Idol is getting more and more meaningless. Well, maybe I shall support Taylor now. But I must admit, I didn't like him initially. However, he is showing a lot of improvement as the show continues on. Thumbs up for that.
Spent the afternoon going through websites on how to handle Theme Hospital. And, I managed to pass that stage. I am so happy. However, the next stage, I failed in a matter of a few minutes. Ouch. Well, nevermind, one step at a time. Preserve and keep trying.
Tomorrow is Vesak Day, public holiday. I am dying to go out. Wonder if I can find anyone to spend time with me tomorrow. I've not been seriously out shopping, walking or that sort for 2 weeks already. It's killing me. Here's a list of what I want to get, but may not necessary get it. P/s: It is a want, not a need.
1. CD - Cao Ge, Zhou Hua Jian, Classical Relaxing Music
2. Shoes - Comfortable pair for teaching and walking long distances and formal
3. Clothes - Whoever said I have enough of them. Haha.
4. Watch - Elegant design
5. Waist pouch - Black colour. With lots of compartments
Hoping to get my hp cover changed back to the original. Managed to remove the back cover, which took brute force to pull it apart but now I don't have the screw to unscrew the cover. Because I am scared that if I put back the back cover and it is going to require brute force again, I've decided not to put back the back cover. So now, I am using my hp, back coverless. Looks pretty cool. Maybe this can be new fashion. Hmmm. Will probably have to bring my hp to those hp show to have my cover changed.
Reading a new book now. Wendy Markham - Slightly Settled. Very interesting story format. Will give the review later if the book is worth reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment