Friday, June 23, 2006

Shopping Spree Part 3

Hehehe. Shopping Spree again. Jurong Point. Bought a few clothes again. 1 mini skirt =X and a few t-shirts and shirts. GSS is coming to an end. Sigh sigh. Well, it won't stop me from shopping nevertheless. Jurong Point has changed to much since I last went there about one plus month ago. The bus interchange has also shifted.

Had sakae sushi for buffet lunch today, because mum said she wanted to try it. We ate a lot, but I like the environment there. It's cooling except the noise level because there was some kind of class gathering there, and so you can imagine the noise level whenever students are put together. Still, we enjoyed lunch a lot. I've been craving for sakae for some time already and I finally manage to eat it. In fact, I think I may go again soon. Crave is still there.

It's the end of the holidays! How fast time flies. Will be starting my practicum next week. A little afraid of the challenges and new environment and yet looking forward to the new experience. Long day at work tomorrow. Sigh. Hard to get my motor running when I've been relaxing this whole week. But it's ok, Sunday's coming soon, and though I have to work in the earlier part, I can meet laogong after work. That's what pushing me forward.

No comments: