Manicure and Pedicure
Went to do my pedicure and express manicure today. Did pearl white background this time for both my finger nails and toe nails. Like it a lot. Paid only $10 today for everything. Well, I bought a package the other time round, and so I saved a lot of money in the long run. Now they are having promotion on some sea salt treatment. If anyone is interested their place is at Jurong East Entainment Centre. Maison de Nails. Price is reasonable, service is good and environment is quiet and private. Tried taking some pictures of my nails, but I couldn't get clear ones so I am not posting it up.
Here's a picture of mum's birthday cake from Lana Cake Shop. Yum yum, chocolate fudge cake. Are you salivating yet?
Got to go work tomorrow to do a relief class for my student. One hour only. Such a waste of time. Then evening I'm going for my hair treatment with mummy. Friday, I've got a relief class for myself because I can't make it for piano class next week. 3-4pm. Saturday and Sunday work as per normal. Gheez! Keep going to Jurong East and that's the place I hate the most. I realized one thing in life, the more you try to avoid something or someone, the more you have to face it. Take my driving test, the more I don't want to see that tester, I have to see him again. I guess that's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment