Thursday, June 29, 2006

Lesson Observations

I am so sleepy, I nearly fell asleep during the observation classes that I was in. Had to stop myself from yawning. Well, we have been going to various classes to observe the different methods teachers use to teach and of course classroom management and discipline. I have to agree that, what we learn in NIE is not at all what you see in schools. NIE paints a beautiful and optimissitc picture, but you've got to feel it, to understand the situation.

Marked a few books today because my CT wanted to see how I would mark. She's quite strict and really keeps a very close eye to everything I do. And she's inflexible. She goes by the book. Looks like there would be a very small room for me to do much.

Went to do my hair treatment today. She says that I am making progress. Showed me my new hair that has started growing already. Yippie! Haha. They keep emphasizing to me that oily hair is a strict no no! So to those who have oily hair, my advice is to wash more often. Do not clog up the pores on your scalp and prevent new hair growth.

Guess I will be sleeping pretty soon. Tired. Got to do a P5 English Class tomorrow. Comprehension. Sheekz! My first lesson. Wow. Hope to carry it out well.

No comments: