Bloated
I am so full and bloated now that I think I can just vomit everything out. Just had a very heavy dinner at Lotus Garden and drank lots and lots of water. Thai food is a little heaty but definitely shiok! I can already feel the impending sore throat. I think I ate too much because I was so hungry today. Didn't have lunch today, except for a hotdog bun and we had dinner at only 8pm.
Watched The Omen 666 today. I thought the show was quite good. Well, though a typical horror flick scenario, and I expected a better ending. Instead, I was left hanging in the air. Why do directors and writers like to keep the answer hanging in the air?! It's getting on my nerves. Anyway, I want to watch benchwarmers. Seems really funny.
Am considering cutting my hair short. For those who don't know my hair length, the length is until about my bra strap hook length. But recently, I've been dropping so much hair, that I think I am going bald. You can nearly see my scalp! When I mean short, I mean till about the length till the chin. But looking at the mirror, I think I look hideous with short hair. I like my hair long now but if cutting short helps to lessen my hair from dropping I may consider. Going for hair treatment this Thursday. Not Yunan or whatsoever. This is some place my mum goes too. She is now growing baby hair! Ok now it makes me feel old. No more hair dying or hair rebonding for me. At least not till I feel that it is necessary. Laogong's right about what these chemicals can do to my hair. Learnt my lesson well.
No comments:
Post a Comment