Headache
Having a headache again and am trying not to touch panadol to make it go away, but nothing seems to be working. When I get a headache, my eyes get all watery and I don't feel like doing anything. And that's why after going to the creative warehouse sale, we came home because I was having a headache and I didn't want to go out anymore. I guess if in another half hour time, it is still painful, I may just go and pop those panadols.
Bought a webcam for $19 at the creative warehouse sale. Things there are sure cheap. Speakers, mp3 players and so on. Wanted to buy those earphone with microphone, but didn't have enough money. I have to watch my spending. Hopefully, now that school is starting, my spending will decrease.
Talking about school, it starts tomorrow! Day One. Everyone of my NIE friends, going for practicum are definitely feeling nervous and the pressure. Will be meeting Wesley and Ridhwan at Bt Batok Station and we will go down together to give each other support. Strength in numbers and at least we wouldn't feel so lost.
Gonna sleep early tonight like about 11pm because of this headache and I have to get up at about 6am. It's been a long time since I woke up that early (well don't count Monday when I had to get up at 4am to get to Lavender to board the bus to Genting). I think I should be quite shag after school tomorrow and so I am planning to sleep in the afternoon.
Time flies pass fast. Holidays are over. My dream of teaching is reaching really near. Though I am not going to do much teaching during this practicum, but it is already one huge step forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment