I'm home!
Anyone missed me?
I really enjoyed myself at Genting. The company makes a big difference! This time, big group and the people are all very open and daring and fun loving. Outdoor themepark will never be fun without them. Screaming when we have not even reached the scary portion, and scaring people who are supposed to scare us in those somewhat dark and haunted places. Taking lots of pictures in interesting poses. All thanks to our creative director: TYX!
Weather wasn't too cold. Nice and cool, can do without a jacket, except night time when the temperature dips. Ate lots too. Didn't eat my cup corn. Sob sob. Unless you count as eating one spoonful. But I ate something very sinful. One big cup of honeydew with chocolate fondue. Slightly expensive but it is definitely nice!
All I can say is that this trip is indeed very refreshing a big break from lots of things where I get to really scream and laugh and just enjoy myself. Too bad it is just for a few days. How I wish it was longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment