Wednesday, June 07, 2006

好烦

It's mum's birthday tomorrow. Finally after so much hoo-ha about where to go, we will be going to one of the restaurants from the Tung Lok Group at Liang Court. Why so much hoo-ha? It goes like this. Initially, I suggested going for Dim Sum because my brother said he wanted to go and my mum and dad were agreeable. I suggested going for KTV after that. Mum was agreeable. And so, I thought, that it was settled.

However, a few days later, mum also wanted laogong to come along. So , changed to dinner at Straits Kitchen @ Grand Hyatt. I was looking forward to going. Anyway if this is the case, it means brother's girlfriend is coming along too. Mum suggested going for sushi dinner buffet. Brother didn't know. I suggested to mum that we could Thai or Indonesian food. Great. His girlfriend doesn't take spicy food, doesn't take seafood and doesn't eat this and that. Brother said he didn't want International Buffet, he prefers ala carte buffet.

After searching for a few days and giving my suggestions, mum today finally decided on this restaurant. Now, laogong's pissed or irritated or what I don't know. I don't know why either. I figured it is the travelling. Sigh. What can I do?

I'm so pissed with my brother too. Sleep till 2+pm today, I can close one eye. Wake up complain hungry. He made instant noodles for himself and didn't clear up his mess, even though it was as simple as throwing the empty packet into the bin. Had to clear it up for him. 4+pm he went out. 5+pm, I went to the living room only to see his bedroom light on. I recalled hearing he leave the house but was puzzled and thought I heard wrongly. Check the whole house and no one in sigh, except myself. He didn't off his light before going out. Excuse me, but I need to say this, "WTF!" Damn irritating. Parents see him as a very filial son. Pui! Says he helps around at home. But excuse me, who has been mopping the floor, keeping clothes and washing all their dishes? What does he do? NOTHING.

He'd better grow up soon..

No comments: