Thank God
Sometimes, the pace of life is so fast, we tend to forget to Thank God for the good things that happen in our lives and we only know how to keep requesting. And I really want to Thank God for finding my friend Hui Hui! Although it has been quite some time since Huihui and I last contacted, she is still a friend in my heart and the past few weeks, she's been constantly in my mind and my prayers. A sigh of relieve.
Something cute happened today while I was observing one of the teacher's class. She has this girl who kept looking at me and smiling at me. And just before she went off to do her work, she told Ridhwan that I'm hers! I was a little stunned at first, but then, it also goes to show that she likes me. For what reason? I don't know. I didn't even teach the class! But it is still so heart warming to know that students find me approachable. (At least that's what I hope). Ridhwan says because I am female and that girl likes female teachers. Hehe, I don't know. Thank God for the little ones. They just make your life filled with colours.
Basically these few days have been busy doing lesson plans. Completed 4 lesson plans in 2 days and have halfway more to finish my overview weekly plan too. Hopefully, I can finish up most by tomorrow because I do not have any lessons to observe and so, I will be sitting in office the whole day, doing up my lesson plans.
What's with the rain again? It's been raining everyday and the rain is really heavy! Freaky weather. People, remember the umbrellas!
1 comment:
I don't believe in God, at least i'm not convinced that there's God like described in the bible.
But still, it's true. We sometimes forget to cherish life.
Post a Comment