Happy Valentine's Day
I know it is past midnight but still I would like to wish everyone out there a Happy Valentine's Day. Mine was nothing special, except if you want to consider waiting for laogong at cineleisure for more than an hour, seeing countless couples walking pass me. Anyway, I don't see the need to celebrate it. Doesn't matter much to me anyway.
Injured my foot again! I was washing my clothes yesterday and while walking out of the toilet, I slipped and nearly fell. Managed to grip onto something and my foot just scrapped against the step. It was still painful and now, it's swollen and bruised.
Don't know what happened. Have a bad sore eye now, on my right side! And when my right eye closes, my left eye automatically closes too. So I'm nearly blind!
Today's the last day of my DCE201 lesson. How fast her tutorials go. I'm going to miss her and the class. It was such fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment