Mahjong!
I'm drained. Had quite a busy day yesterday and today. Went visiting some relatives living in the east in the early part of the afternoon. After that, dad gave me the car to go out. I was rather surprised he allowed. So I ended driving to laogong's place (with my brother in the car) and then to blade's house and then to steven's house, all of whom are laogong's buddies. I guess I am still not that confident yet, but there's still improvement. So by the time we reached back laogong's place, I could only play mahjong for a tiny while. And they (laogong and his sisters) offered be a brilliant plan.
Drive home, return the car, pack my bag, shower and laogong will drive down and fetch me later when his parents are home with the car. Seems so brilliant! We can finish up the game and I don't have to wake up early for ktv today.
Overnight mahjong and ktv. Seems like a life of a tai-tai. My dream life. Throw in a manicure, pedicure, facial and spa. I'll be on cloud nine. Anyway, when's the next mahjong session?
First time playing mahjong overnight and it was so fun that when we ended the game at 5+am, I was still so awake, both physically and mentally. Took me a while to sleep. Finally I slept about 4-5 hours, and was a little tired and so didn't really sing well during KTV today and fell asleep during church service for the Ash Wednesday today.
There finally is news from the practicum school and that we have to go down for a briefing tomorrow at 2pm. Hope I get nice CTs and good classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment