Sunday, February 11, 2007

Time wasted

It's a wasted trip today down to Takashimaya. Specially waited 143 on SBS 9815H for about half hour (one of the better buses) and spent about an hour walking by myself and found nothing. My brother came and we still found nothing. Laogong came later and then I still couldn't find anything that I really wanted to buy. Maybe it was the price. Even though I have the vouchers, but to spend $50 on a shirt? No way! Couldn't convince myself to spend like that. Looks like I am going back to BEGA to get some tops. Shall try the outlet at JP tomorrow.

It's back to school tomorrow. The sort-of-holiday is gone in a flash. And I only managed to finish 1 assignment, not 2. Decided to install office on the laptop and bring the laptop to school tomorrow and finish it during my 4 hours break. Oh well, I've learnt how to eat by myself outside and I've learnt how to go shopping by myself (even at Orchard, although I got lost for a while), now passing 4 hours at the library shouldn't be a problem. I've learnt to be independent, in some way. Or maybe I'm just not a social butterfly.

No comments: