Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Oh I'm so looking forward to tomorrow. It's going to be a day of retail therapy and voice therapy. Ok, not exactly voice therapy but at least it's a way to destress. Will be going in the morning to early afternoon with laogong for a ktv session! Wohoo! That in itself is enough to make my day, but that's not all! After that, we are going for retail therapy at 2 of my favourite places. Bugis and Paya Lebar. Can you imagine the grin on my face now? I'm practically smiling from one ear to another. I think to the point whereby I am too excited to even sleep tonight. I've been thinking about this and looking forward to tomorrow since last Friday, when we planned this outing. I'm gonna sing my lungs out. Have been learning the lyrics to some songs the last few days. Oh yeah.

And in a small corner of my mind, in the midst of this excitment, I've been brainstorming for some teaching ides for 2 of my lesson plans. I've got my general outline now. Doing the lesson plan is quite easy because I'm seasoned. It is making those manipulatives I have now. But shouldn't be a problem, not as big scale as my math lesson. My aim is to finish both lesson plans by this weekend. And then I can don't think about it anymore.

Yesterday was my parents' 24th wedding anniversary and we went to New Park Hotel (in the midst of little india) for dinner at the Hai Xiang Restaurant. They raised prices probably to new management, but the food standard has really improved and we totally enjoyed our experience there. It's a dinner buffet and costs probably around $35+++ per person I think. Although it is slightly costly, it is worth the try, once is a super blue moon.

No comments: