When am I getting well?
It's been an interesting day. Went to Storm (my kor's) house to help his daughter out in her studies. It's quite a good experience as now I can roughly understand what are some of the misconceptions that students face is some of the topics. This makes me more keen to want to give tuition. I do hope that she did learn something and that I didn't end up confusing her even more. All his 3 children are really cute. The girl is pretty and the 2 boys, simply irresistably cute!
Other than that, these 2 days, I'm still not feeling good. I was down with a terrible flu yesterday, and clearing my nose the whole day at work! I had to take the flu tablet ultimately because it was just so bad. It made me feel even worse because it made me so drowsy and yet I couldn't sleep at work. Keep dozing off for a few seconds as I was teaching. The tired feeling lasted the whole day even until I went to meet laogong. I was so tired that I slept soon after putting down the phone with laogong. Wondered if the flu was due to the drastic changes in temperature. The other day it was so hot at the botanic gardens and then at night it was cold.
And now, after dinner at Sakae (storm's treat), my stomach is not feeling good. On the way home in the cab, I was in between feeling warm and cold and felt queasy again. I am still feeling a little like vomitting again.
Is it due to the lack of sleep? Maybe because I slept late yesterday despite feeling tired and had to wake up early this morning to go church and had no time for rest today. Plus my meals are irregular again. I thought I could rest well tomorrow. No, I can't. Got to give one of my piano students extra lessons because her piano exam is coming and she isn't the slightest bit ready. With all the work my boss and I are putting in to make her pass, I hope she can make it through this time.
E-learning week. I hope to get enough rest to recuperate before school starts again. Once it does, I doubt I have the time to regenerate.
No comments:
Post a Comment