Timetable's out!
Timetable's out and it kinda sucks. Not as nice as I thought to be able to have Thursday off. I have school everyday and what makes it worse are the 2 hours break or just going back to school to attend 1 tutorial! Here's how my timetable is like.
Monday: 1330-1530
Tuesday: 1030-1430
Wednesday: 0830-1030, 1230-1430
Thursday: 1230-1430
Friday: 1030-1230, 1430-1630
My only consolation is that I got back my same DCE tutor and lucky not those tutorials that I do not have good impression of. The thing I don't understand is, why doesn't NIE plan it such a way so that we have one long day and put all the 2 hours tutorial together and give us one or two free days. Like what I was telling Sultanah, they just don't want us to have free days, since we are being paid. 6 hectic weeks coming up and I'm all geared for it. Holidays are good, but I am getting bored. I'm so looking forward to school that I've cleared my study table to make space for me to study (though I think I probably won't).
Just went jogging with my brother. 1 month of not going to the gym and my stamina has really decreased. I estimated the distance covered to be about 3km plus. Couldn't jog at a consistent pace and kept walking. Need to get back to my exercise regime and my brother says we will go jogging at least twice a week. I hope I can stick to that too. No longer the excuse of dizziness or medication side effects so that I can stop exercising. I have to exercise. For my health. Speaking of which, I'm going to NUH tomorrow again. For what? Blood tests. Hate it, but it has to be done.
Got to do a few things these few days:
1. Transfer my money into fixed deposit (for a slightly higher interest rate)
2. Check the status of my medical report (for application of my insurance policy)
3. Change my doctor's appointment now that my school timetable is out
Been watching a few you-tube videos and came across some humorous ones. Unable to copy the embeded codings so can only link the URL. But take a look. I highly recommend it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxGaR_z2t3E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thEVx5UEdc
3 comments:
It's not that bad actually... just not "ideal" :).
Friday is a long day...
You can sleep till quite late everyday...
It's much better than office hours. Then again, we always need something to complain about.. and things can only improve, right? lolz.
BTW.. is there no such thing as "internet banking" in SG? I hardly go to the bank nowadays... only for cash deposits.
yes there is internet banking but i dun feel safe.. lol.. plus it is the first time i am opening an account with this bank
Post a Comment