Shoulder Ache
My shoulders ache! Really ache. At first it ached just on my left side because I always carry my bag on that side and so I changed to my backpack. And now both shoulders ache and I wonder why. I've carried much heavier bags before and I have no problems. I don't feel like carrying anything to school tomorrow. I need a massage or some hot pack treatment.
Was at JP this evening with twinniex and went to Toys R Us. They do have some very interesting toys there that is good for teaching aids for Science. I am so tempted to buy. Should I? Each box costs $12.90 and each box teaches different things. I am interested in 5 of the boxes. Should I invest in them? Twinnie tells me better to and I see Sul investing in a lot of these aids too. Maybe I should. But money. Where to get them?
I'm so tired today so my post shall be a short and sweet one. Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment