Cold!
The temperature as of 11.30pm today is 23 degree celsius. It feels like under 20 degree celsius. It's really cold these few days. Out comes all my jackets and long sleeves tops. At least the rain has stopped, for now. Is the world coming to an end? So many disasters happening. People are killing each other too. When is all these gonna end?
School is moving at quite a fast rate. Decided on the topic of tables in the primary 4 new syllabus for my micro-teaching. Hope to do something fun and exciting. Have to start doing my TOS for my maths test construction. 5 more weeks of school to go.
Feeling so sleepy these few days. It's the year of the pig this year. Maybe I'm trying to feel the mood of the year. Haha, ok, I know it's a lame excuse.
Anyway, was at Shok Li's birthday party for a while yesterday. And saw my old old alumni senior, Chris. He said I have the looks of a Chinese Language teacher and that I look fierce. Even my junior, Moses agreed. Not the china look, but the chinese teacher look. So ironic right? My chinese is half past six and this is not the first time people have thought that I teach chinese. Let Yanling Jie know about this, I think she'll probably hit her head on the wall. Haha.
Okay, logging off now. Freezing here.
No comments:
Post a Comment