Questionaire
How's the new year so far? Ok for me, I guess. Nothing much, except with a potluck dinner at my house yesterday. Recently, I've grown a little crazy about korean pears. It's those super big pears that has the shape of apples (*shutters*), even though I hate apples, and it is brownish in colour. When buying these korean pears, make sure that it is from korea and not china. The ones from china are not sweet at all. The korean ones are fabulous. If you still do not know when I am referring to, watch Da Chang Jin. They use this pear to cook a lot because it is sweet, I guess.
I'm a little bored and so I decided to do this questionaire taken off from Michelle.
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married for 23 years and counting
2) Are you a vegetarian?
Nope
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Does near being hit by a car count? It was so scary and it taught me a lesson to never cross the road in front of a bus, no matter how in a rush I am.
5) What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
Used to wear ear studs 24/7, until I started to wear dangling earrings and it was almost impossible for me to sleep!
6) Favourite time of day?
No particular time.
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Of course! I love the crunch of it.
8) Do you wear makeup?
Yes. The least I will put on is my foundation (compact powder).
9) Ever had plastic surgery?
Nope. I'm happy with myself, except those fats.
10) Do you color your hair?
Yes.
11) What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and shorts.
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Does eating bubble gum or chewing gum count?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
Nope.
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Tweeze = pluck? If so, yes.
15) What kind of sneakers?
Am not a sneakers person. Ask me about those feminine shoes!
16) Do you believe in Abortions?
No. It's a life!
17) What is your Hair color?
Half black (for my new grown hair) and dark brown (for the hair I dyed more than a year ago)
18) Future child's name?
Have not really thought of it nor discussed with laogong yet, but I would like Kian for my boy and Lynn for my girl.
19) Do you snore?
Laogong said I did at the chalet when I was totally knocked out that night.
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Japan (with lots of money)
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Many. I've got pinkpink, baby and tattered teddy, on top of 2 pillows, 1 bolster and 1 powerpuff small pillow, and my kingsized blanket on my super single bed.
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Kinda depends on the amount right? Most likely is to call laogong and put half the money into my bank account and his, share a portion with my parents, get a car and go shopping.
23) Gold or silver?
Silver. Can't really tell the difference with silver and white gold from far right?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
What about a hot dog in a hamburger?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Wouldn't you be bored of it? Guess it would have to be sambal sotong.
26) City, beach or country?
City. How else to go shopping?
27) What was the last thing you touched?
Handphone (computer mouse and keyboard not counted right?)
28) Where did you eat last?
At home. Leftovers from dinner last night and from chalet.
29) When's the last time you cried? few hours ago?
Sometime early in december, when I found out about my medical condition.
30) Do you read blogs?
Yes.
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I'm such a "girl-girl" person, would I ever dress like a guy? You tell me.
32) Ever been involved with the police?
Retired traffic police for my driving tester. =p
33) What's your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Shampoo conditioner... Herbal Clairol Essences
Soap... Mango / Passionfruit / Strawberry from Body Shop
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Not that I know of.
35) Ocean or pool?
Pool. Or even better, Jacuzzi!
Question 36-37????
38) Window seat or aisle?
Window, but aisle is more practical. I was stuck to my seat for a 12 hour flight from Manchester to KL because the other 2 sitting outside were so big sized they had to stand up to let me out and I didn't want to keep troubling them.
39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yes.
40) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
Too early to say.
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Who is Ricki Lake? So I'll choose Oprah Winfrey.
43) Basketball or Football?
None.
44) How long do your showers last?
15 - 20 minutes.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Dad's car is auto but I am trained in manual (stick sounds so wrong =p)
46) Cake or ice cream?
As long as it is chocolate flavoured, any will do.
47) Are you self-conscious?
Very, that explains the make up.
48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Nope. I'm a good girl. Not been pubbing or clubbing though many thinks I do. And I wonder why.
49) Have you ever given money to a begger?
Yes.
50) Have you been in love?
Yes and still am with my laogong.
51) Where do you wish you were?
Bangkok, shopping!
52) Are you wearing socks?
No.
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.
54) Can you tango?
No.
55) Last gift you received?
My stuff toy tortise, named Baby.
56) Last sport you played?
Tennis, on my k610i. =x
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Clothes, accesories, shoes, bags, make up, manicure & pedicure
58) Where do you live?
Singapore, Bukit Batok
59) Where were you born?
Kedang Kerbau Hospital
60) Last wedding attended?
Too long to remember
Where's question 61-62?
63) Most hated food(s)?
Apples!
64) What's your least fav.?
Duh. Refer to above.
65) Can you sing?
I was a choir member at CTSS from Sec 1-4 and SP from Year 1-3 and I ktv often. I think.. I can.
66) Last person you instant messaged?
Should be laogong.
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Genting in June'06, One day shopping trip at Batu Pahat some time in Nov'06.
68) Favorite regular drink?
Coke Light.
69) Tag 3 friends:
Sultanah, Chris, Wesley (sorry laogong, you not friend =p)
70) Current Song?
Yuki Masuyama - Yi Kai Shi
Now I am exhausted. Going out later with laogong, brother and twinniex! Ciaoz! And good luck to those teacher friends who are starting school tomorrow. Hope your form class is good and your other classes are good to teach too. And to those studying, enjoy this new year of new information and knowledge gained. Oh and if you love your teachers, let them know. They'll be more motivated to teach you, I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment