Saturday, January 20, 2007

DCM 201 Test Construction

Time really flies when you are busy. I just spent yesterday night and tonight doing up my DCM 201 assignment on Test Construction. Decided to set a test paper on ratio, for Primary 5. I would think that the paper is a little tough though. But nevermind, I shall try to get a few guinea pigs to try out the paper for me. Anyone wants to try my paper? I've always thought that setting test papers were easy, at least until I entered NIE. There are simply too many things to consider when setting the paper. It's not just a simple search and modify question. At least, one hurdle down. Can start doing my DCE 201 lesson plan for P2. Got to get some idea of what I want to do first. Hope I can finish that by preferrable next week. After that, a few more assignments and then practicum!

Here's a list of assignments, test and whatnots coming up.
DCM 201 Test Construction, due Feb 23 [done]
DCM 201 Micro Teaching on Feb 14
DCE 201 Listening Lesson Plan, due Feb 23
DCE 201 Oral Lesson Plan, due Feb 23
DLK 100 Written Test on Feb 1
DLK 100 Assignment in-class on Feb 8
DLK 100 Presentation on Feb 15
DCS 201 TP Reflections by Apr 16 <--- hate this assignment!!

Assignments are never ending. Lesson plans are never ending too. Work work work!

No comments: