School...
I feel so sick today. Flu last night and headache the whole day. With a super heavy school bag, my shoulders are aching. Am going to rest soon after updating my blog. School so far has been ok. Not fantastic but alright. Gillian bought me a nice pair of shoes of which she designed it herself and Chris gave me a cute mug.
I've accepted the fact that I have a change in tutor and decided to give her a chance. She seems quite alright. I'm just thankful I don't have that so-and-so. Course notes are still out of stock because the printing lady just doesn't print enough copies! I'm tired of going back to the shop so many times just to know that it is still out of stock.
Just went for hair treatment today at Kimage. Hair feels better now. Didn't do any perming again because it was not necessary and the stylist said not to waste the money. Wait a while more, probably after chinese new year then I can do again. The problem now with my curls is that I do not know how to style and it has no bouncy feel, because the previous person didn't do a good job for me. Thanks twinniex for introducing to me your son! I love my hair and your hair and my brother's hair.
The headache's killing me. I'm logging off now. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment