200th post!
This is my 200th post! Wow, just a few months of blogging and I've reached my 200th post. Could have been faster, if I blogged everyday though.
There's an even better thing to celebrate about and I'm using this post to dedicate it specially to my laogong. Laogong is doing quite well in his car sales for this month. A total of 4 cars this month, considering that he is still relatively new in this job.
Laogong, I know you have been working very hard. I totally understand why you don't want to take any off days yet, so don't worry about not spending time with me. When you have the feel going, don't stop. It's not about the money that you can spend on me. It's about building up your confidence and saving the money for yourself. I don't need you to spend any money on me (but of course if you want to, I won't stop you, haha). I know you also are working hard to save up for our future.
Laogong, jia you!! You have my fullest support as long as you love your job. I love you.
1 comment:
Oooh.. no one said grats yet!...
Grats grats grats! :P
Post a Comment